Tweak, Play, and Sequence Samples – volca-Style You can perform with just one unit --- the volca sample.
The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sample sounds in real time for powerful live performances. It’s a powerful addition to any existing volca setup, or simply on its own. The new volca lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers, in which any sound --- vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches --- becomes material for your creations!
Intuitive, ultra-powerful volca sequencer
- A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential
- Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters
- Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps
- Swing function lets you generate grooves
Sculpt samples with the Analog Isolator
- Powerful and great-sounding Analog Isolator
- Reverb effect
New functions of the volca sample
- Record, manage, and download samples from volca sample’s dedicated iOS app
- With the KORG SYRO library included in the SDK, you can create your own tools with the interface that you design for your platform.
- Song mode allows more dynamic performances
- Reverse function plays sampled sounds backwards
Convenient functions as found on the entire volca series
- Familiar and intuitive panel layout with numerous parameters to edit sounds and sequences
- Synchronized playback with other volca units, electribe, or DAW.
- MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
|MIDI||MIDI in (5 pin)|
|Connectivity||Phones out (small jack), sync in&out (small jack), power input|