The Sixty-Two is the ultimate plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software controls, two USB ports for easy DJ transitions, on-board beat effects, software effects insert and all the record and playback channels you need.
Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the introduction of the Rane Sixty-Two Mixer for Serato. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes ASIO and Core Audio drivers for use with other audio programs.
- Internal 20-Channel Sound Card
- Dual USB ports for simple DJ change over
- Software controls for Library, Loops, Cues and SP6 sample player
- Mixer controls MIDI and Audio routed to/from two USB ports
- Magnetic Crossfader and Channel Faders
- 3-band Isolator EQs plus High-Pass/Low-Pass Filter for each program channel
- FlexFx Loop with six internal effects, analog loop and USB Insert
- Ultra low latency core audio and asio drivers
|No. of Channels||4|
|Inputs||4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks, Phono or Line Level Input (Rear panel switches for each input)|
|Outputs||FX Send & Return, USB|
|Mic||Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack, 2-band EQ, High and Low, Mic/Line switch|
|Built-In Effects||6x beat synchronised effects|
|Dimensions||14.25" x 10.5" x 4" (36.2 cm x 26.7 cm x 10.2 cm)|
|Warranty||Full Manufacturer's Warranty|