Collapsible high-end headphones ideal for professional monitoring use.
The HD 380 Pro offer a closed circumaural design which provides excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. They also utilise Sennheiser's Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R) design which channels the audio signal directly into the user's ears.
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
- Increased sound pressure level (110dB) to handle demanding use
- Closed circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening
- Easily replaceable parts for long service life
|Cable Length||1m coiled, extendable up to 3m|
|Frequency Response||8 - 27000 Hz|
|Connectivity||3.5 mm straight (separate 1/4 inch jack adapter included)|
|Warranty||Full Manufacturer's Warranty|