Pioneer DDJ-200 & DM-40 & HDJ-CUE1
Call us for an estimated shipping date
Demo in Store
Try it out – call ahead to check availability
A KICK START INTO THE DJING WORLD
Quickly develop your mixing skills with the help of the Tutorial and Pop-Hint features in WeDJ for iPhone. These functions will teach you about the hardware and help you understand DJ terms. Your hands will be flying between the DDJ-200’s jog wheels, buttons and knobs when you’re done. And we’ve added Transition FX to help you match phrases and smoothly transition between songs. This beginner DJ controller will have you dropping mixes and playing friends’ requests like you’ve been doing it for years.
Compatible streaming websites
Here are some main features:
- It will allow you to easily record mixes and upload them straight to your Mixcloud and Soundcloud account (recording not available when streaming however due to licencing).
- The WeDJ app on iPhone (not iPad) also has tutorials for beginner DJs.
- It has a suggestions playlist in order of what track would work best with the one currently playing, another feature great for beginners.
- Select POP HINT and you’ll get explanations of all the buttons on the screen when you tap them.
- The app can also analyse phrases of your tunes and mark the start and end points of them on the waveform for you.
- As mentioned before, 11 Transition FX – sorted by categories cut in, mix, build-up & break down – and in-app purchase option to buy more FX
- AUTOMIX function, just let the app DJ for you, perfect for background music at parties (advanced automix options can be purchased for more transition FX)
You can plug it into Rekordbox DJ and performance mode will activate, so it basically comes with a dongle-activated license for Rekordbox DJ.
Tutorials & pop hint
Compact lightweight body
Whether you’re performing a mix or just relaxing and listening to music, comfort is crucial. To find the perfect fit, some DJs place their headphones on their head, while others like to drape them around the neck. Either style works great with the HDJ-CUE1 models, which are comfortable to use however you wear them thanks to the swivel mechanism and flexible, cushioned headband. They’ve passed our harsh durability tests too, so you can be sure they’ll handle bumps and knocks when you’re on the move or passing them between friends during back-to-back sets.
To help you express your own unique style, there’s an accessory pack available (HC-CP08 – sold separately) that comes in five different vibrant colors. Choose one of these packs and customize your HDJ-CUE1 headphones by swapping the cable and ear pads for the color that best reflects your personality.
WeDJ App (free download), Rekordbox DJ (dongle)
USB for power and connection to laptop, Bluetooth for connection to device
Full Manufacturer's Warranty