2x Pioneer CDJ-900NXS & Pioneer DJM-450
Order online by 3PM for next day delivery
Demo in Store
Try it out – call ahead to check availability
2x Pioneer CDJ-900NXS
The new Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus: Pioneer's latest addition to the Nexus range of Pro-DJ Equipment - armed with pro features bringing it inline with the Pioneer Nexus family. The Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus has a massive high resolution screen allowing the DJ a quick view of wave forms wave zoom and easy navigation of Rekorbox beatgrids. Like the CDJ 900Nexus bigger brother, the CDJ2000 Nexus, the CDJ900 Nexus has even more browsing capabilities with track lists artwork and custom views. Take out the old and bring in the new The CDJ 900 Nexus has had the old Auto Beat Loop replaced with 2 new features Beat Divide and Slip Loop 2 great functions on the Pioneer CDJ900 Nexus.
Everyone's talking about the Beat Divide!
The Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus new Beat divide sets a new standard in performance DJ tools. Other great features from the CDJ 2000 Nexus include a four-deck Sync Quantize button for instant quantized loops cues and effects. The Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus inherits the Active loop My Settings Harmonic Key Analysis and the same build as the CDJ2000 Nexus.
The CDJ-900NXS comes with Pioneer rekordbox™ music management software for PC/Mac and a free download of the rekordbox app for smartphones and tablets. DJs can then prepare amazing sets and playlists on any device, and load them onto the CDJ-900NXS via USB or Wi-Fi1 – so their music library is on hand wherever they are. The Pro DJ Link enables DJs to share one source with up to four decks via LAN cable.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids. Like the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, the CDJ-900NXS features even more intuitive browsing with the option to see tracks in list, artwork and custom views. Plus mixing tools such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter can be pre-set in rekordbox for easy viewing during performance.
The old Auto Beat Loop function has been replaced with Beat Divide and Slip Loop: two new functions that make it easier to drastically alter the rhythm and add micro edits, knowing the breakdowns and drops will come when expected.
With Beat Divide, DJs can use the familiar beat buttons to divide each beat by the timing selected and roll the first chunk around in a loop to give a staccato effect that changes with each beat and bar of the track. Engaging Slip Mode transforms the same controls to command a Slip Loop effect, for even more creative expression. This is all in addition to loop functions inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS: Loop, Loop Cutter, Loop Edit and Active Loop.
Other features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS include a four-deck Beat Sync, to automatically sync the BPM of tracks to the master deck, and a dedicated Quantize button, for instant access to Quantized loops, cues and effects. Add to that Active Loop, My Settings, harmonic Key Analysis Indicator, and the stylish, robust build expected of Pioneer pro-DJ products, and the CDJ-900NXS is a performance force of nature.
4-Channel High-End Digital Mixer in Black. 100 effect combinations. Endless creative possibilities.
The DJM-850 combines future-proof technology with the DJ's favourite features. Plug and Play, primed and ready with preconfigured, studio-quality effects accessible at the touch of a button, the mixer offers endless creative possibilities and an unrivaled DJing experience.
Beat Colour Effect is an industry first. Sidechaining adds a new layer of control. The Beat Effect 'listens' to the audio input of each channel and connects the changes in volume to other parameters making it easy to blend in new sounds and effects.
The integrated 4-stereo-channel sound card makes set up incredibly simple, with connection to PCs and laptops requiring just one cable.
Built-in 4-stereo-channel sound card
- Integrated high-performance sound card and simultaneous input and output ensures there is no deterioration of sound quality.
- 3 sampling rates enables music recording, production and DJing.
- Connect to a PC or laptop with one USB cable and start mixing stored music immediately.
- Make the most of scratch control thanks to the compatibility with the timecode feature on Digital Vinyl Systems, such as Traktor.
- The utility tool launches as soon as the DJM-850 is connected to a computer, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing according to personal preferences.
Beat Colour Effect
- The power of 'sidechaining' adds a new element to the Colour Effects.
- Beat button adds another dimension of control when you apply the Colour Effects. Beat Colour Effect 'listens' to the audio input of each channel and directly connects the rhythmical changes in volume: resonance for Filter and Crush, beat repeat for Cutter and ducking volume for the Noise Effect.
Improved Beat Effects with new FX Boost
- 13 enhanced Beat Effects along with Reverb and Spiral Effect,
- Up Echo produces a more controllable mix (exclusive to the DJM-850).
- FX Boost function allows the Level/Depth knob to work more proactively than a standard Wet/Dry Control.
EQ isolator on each channel
- Each channel has a 3-band equalizer (+6 dB to -26 dB) or 3-band isolator (+6 dB to -26 dB) with a range from -26 kill to complete kill.
High-quality sound and familiar, industry-standard layout
- Pristine sound reproduction with reduced noise interference is guaranteed thanks to top-of-the-range components.
- A user-friendly layout for ultimate familiarity.
Built for DJs who love to play
- The internal parts of the high-performance faders are nestled well out of harm's way, so drink spillages aren't a disaster.
- P-Lock Fader Caps prevent faders from slipping off accidentally during rough use.
- Fully MIDI assignable, the DJM-850 also serves as a MIDI controller.
- The USB port is conveniently located on top of the mixer so you can easily switch between connectable devices.
- The mixer automatically reverts to standby mode if not used for a set period of time.