Pioneer DJ XPRS122
Order online by 3PM for next day delivery
Demo in Store
Try it out – call ahead to check availability
Pioneer DJ XPRS122
The XPRS122 is a full-range speaker featuring class D 2000 W amplification for a powerful and premier audio experience. This speaker series is ideal for anyone who needs a versatile, robust, and high-quality sound system. It’s perfect for mobile DJs, live sound, houses of worship, and rental and fixed installations, among many other users and settings.
- Powerful Class D amplification.
- High quality, robust build.
- Four preset DSP modes and 16 user settings including; Live, Music, Speech and Floor Monitor.
- 12" woofer and 3" voice coil paired with 1" exit compression driver and 1.75" voice coil.
- Sleek, all black design featuring a durable handle and rubber feet.
XPRS122 Full-Range Speaker Design
Four DSP Modes
- System Type: Multi-purpose, 2-way active loudspeaker with DSP controls.
- Transducer Low: 12” woofer, 3” voice coil.
- Transducer Driver: 1” exit compression driver, 1.75” voice coil.
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB): 48 Hz – 20 kHz.
- Max SPL: 131 dB.
- Power Rating: Class D 2000 W (peak).
- 4 DSP Modes: Live / Music / Speech / Monitor.
- 16 Customizable User DSP Modes.
- Electronic Protection: Thermal / Overload / Digital Limiter / Compressor.
- Connectors Input: MIC / LINE (Combo) / HI-Z / LINE (Combo) / 3.5 mm STEREO MINI Output: MIX (XLR).
- Power Supply: 110 V – 240 V (50 Hz / 60 Hz).
- Power Consumption: 800 W.
- Enclosure Construction: Plywood cabinet, black paint, rubber feet, metal handle.
- Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount. 10 x M10 threaded inserts plus integrated pull-back cover.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 14.28” (362.7 mm) x 25.07” (637 mm) x 13.78” (350mm).
- Net Weight: 20.2 kg (44.6 lb).
1.75 inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
48 Hz - 20 kHz
Yes - Class D
Input: MIC / LINE (Combo) / HI-Z / LINE (Combo) / 3.5 mm STEREO MINI Output: MIX (XLR)
36.3 cm x 63.7 cm x 35 cm
Full Manufacturer's Warranty