Novopro V20 Twin Handheld VHF Microphone
Order online by 3PM for next day delivery
Demo in Store
Try it out – call ahead to check availability
High quality wireless microphone system for singers, speakers or presenters.
- Can be connected into an amplifier, mixer or any device that accepts microphone level audio inputs.
- Flexi-cote rubber coating for improved microphone grip and reduced handling noise.
- Anti-roll shaped microphone heads with ON/STANDBY/OFF selection switch and high feedback rejection circuits.
- Operates on 173.80MHz and 175.00MHz VHF frequencies and is totally license free for use with UK and European countries.
- Uses 2x AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries (alkaline batteries included)
- Low battery warning and RF transmission LED lights.
- Plug and play - 6.35mm/¼“ jack to jack microphone connecting lead supplied.
- XLR balanced and 6.35mm/¼“ jack unbalanced mixed channel output connections and individual volume level controls.
173.80MHz and 175.00MHz VHF frequencies - license free.
XLR balanced and 6.35mm/¼“ jack unbalanced mixed channel output connections and individual volume level controls.
Alkaline batteries included
Full Manufacturer's Warranty