Our product SKU
2-3 DAY DELIVERY
Call us for an estimated shipping date
Demo in Store
Try it out – call ahead to check availability
SEEN IT CHEAPER?
We match Authorised UK dealers
Part-Exchange your DJ equipment
The professional Reloop RMX-95 4+1 channel club mixer blurs the lines between analogue workflow and digital technology. The RMX-95 is a cutting-edge, extraordinarily versatile creative tool thanks to its dual-USB 2.0 interface, redesigned effects section, optional MIDI mapping of all controls and smooth integration of the djay PRO AI DJ software. The club mixer has a familiar and user-friendly interface, making it suitable for both professional and hobby DJs.
AN ARRAY OF EFFECTS
The Reloop RMX-95 is loaded with built-in FX, and with the dedicated FX frequency control (LPH/HPF), you can apply the effects to a specific frequency range for a more unique sound. The built-in FX includes:
- Vinyl Brake
- Loop Roll
- Pitch Shift
- Ping Pong Delay
- Tape Delay
- Bit Crusher
The RMX-95 also excels in terms of connectivity: Four CD, two line, and two phono inputs are available on the four input channels. The separate microphone channel has two microphone connections (1 x jack, 1 x jack/XLR combination jack) and an additional AUX input. The master output offers RCA or balanced XLR cable connections. The booth output has two jack connections for stereo operation. However, it can also be used in mono mode. A recording device can be connected to the Rec output via RCA jacks to record DJ sets – regardless of the master output level. Last but not least, the DJ mixer has two jacks for headphones.
MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY: DUAL-USB AUDIO INTERFACE
Superior 24-bit sound quality is provided by the ten inputs and outputs of the high-quality dual-USB 2.0 interface. The two USB ports allow smooth transitions between DJs and maximum flexibility when using different setups in a single club night. In addition, the active USB hub enables the connection of additional USB devices.
FULLY DIGITAL ARCHITECTURE
The RMX-95's digital architecture transforms the DJ mixer into an individually mappable MIDI controller. As part of this, the setup menu provides a wealth of customisable options, such as EQ frequency range, Neural Mix™ EQ mode, audio interface routing, and zone routing for the booth output.
DVS-ENABLED FOR DJAY PRO AI & NEURAL MIX™
The RMX-95 works with Algoriddim djay PRO AI via plug and play. The DJ app's ground-breaking Neural Mix function lets you isolate beats, melodies, and vocals in the mix in real time. The RMX-95 supports djay PRO AI's advanced DVS integration with Mac, PC, iPhone and iPad. The DJ software is also compatible with streaming services like Tidal¹, Soundcloud¹, Beatport Link¹ or Beatsource Link¹.
CRISP CUTS AND SMOOTH BLENDING
The adjustable curve of all faders provides DJs with the creative flexibility they want while mixing. Turntablists and scratch wizzards can also upgrade the crossfader with the contactless RMX innoFADER.
The club mixer's sleek black metal surface is not only eye-catching but also highly durable. The solid metal housing and hard-wearing metal shafts in all of the built-in potentiometers and switches provide a long service life, even with heavy club use.
- Professional 4+1-channel DJ club mixer.
- DUAL 10 In/Out USB 2.0 audio interface with superb, 24-bit sound quality.
- New Beat FX unit with multiple effects in studio quality: Echo, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser, Vinyl Brake, Loop Roll, Noise, Pitch Shift, Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Tape Delay, Bit Crusher,Transformer.
- FX frequency control (LPF/HPF) for manipulating effects in selected frequency band.
- Sound filters: Bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF.
- Realtime resonance control for channel filters.
- Active USB hub to connect USB accessories.
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour (classic/kill).
- Two digital displays showing real-time information of parameter changes.
- Digital mixer architecture with extensive adjustment options.
- Extensive setup menu, including: EQ frequency range (low, high), Neural Mix™ EQ mode, Audio interface routing, Booth output zone routing (matrix), Cue solo option.
- RMX innoFADER compatible.
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves.
- MIDI-compatible control elements.
- 2x High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable.
- 2x Headphone outputs via 6.3/3.5 mm stereo jack with split cue.
- 2x Mic inputs with dedicated MIC ON button.
- Booth output in stereo or mono.
- High-quality and hard-wearing, pure black metallic finish.
- Sturdy construction in a metal housing with bolted metal shafts.
- Kensington lock to secure the device.
- Incl. manual, power cord, and USB cable.
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +2/-3dB.
- Inputs: 7x line RCA, 2x phono RCA, 1x mic combo-XLR/jack, 1x mic 6.3mm jack (TR), 2x USB port.
- Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth (TRS) (balanced), rec RCA (unbalanced), 1x headphones 6.3mm jack, 1x headphones 3.5mm jack.
- EQ range classic at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB.
- EQ range isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -90 dB (total kill)/+9 dB.
- EQ range mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB.
- EQ headphones at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -29dB.
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: 29 W.
- Dimensions: 322(W) x 387(D) x 107.5(H) mm.
- Weight: 6.8 kg.
- Minimum system requirements: Please refer to the manufacturer's specifications for the system requirements of your DJ software.
No. of Channels
7x line RCA, 2x phono RCA, 1x mic combo-XLR/jack, 1x mic 6.3mm jack (TR), 2x USB port
master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth (TRS) (balanced), rec RCA (unbalanced), 1x headphones 6.3mm jack, 1x headphones 3.5mm jack
2x Mic inputs with dedicated MIC ON button
322(W) x 387(D) x 107.5(H) mm
Full Manufacturer's Warranty